Cavity Master from Super Rod saves both time and disruption to the workplace with its unique ability to open and seal wall and floor spaces in minutes.
Although it is basically a hole cutter, Cavity Master has a number of features which make it one of the best products on the market. Simply cut the hole in the wall or floor with the Cavity Master which leaves a 2mm rebate, then after your installation is complete simply insert a cavity cover plate which fits flush within the surface and allows for easy future access.
The cutters are made from Tungsten Carbide, providing a tough, robust blade which will give many years of service.
Managing Director, Malcolm Duncan says:" The idea for the Cavity Master came as a result of installers spending hours lifting and then having to repair or replace particle and chipboard flooring to gain access to services. With the Cavity Master this process is completely taken away, allowing the installer to gain easy access and spend his time on the job that he is supposed to be doing - rather than on repairing walls and floors."
As easy as 1,2,3.....................4,5,6,7,8,9!!!
• 1: Attach Cavity Master to drill. Using drill bit, locate and centre Cavity Master over worksite.
• 2: Start to drill slowly at first, ensuring you keep the drill upright.
• 3: Cavity Master features a patented rebate stop, so no need to worry about over drilling.
• 4: Once the hole is drilled remove Cavity Master.
• 5: Using Cable Rod, retrieve or install cable as necessary.
• 6: The hole created by Cavity Master is easily large enough to access the void.
• 7: Pull through cable and connect/feed as desired.
• 8: Once complete choose appropriate blanking plate and insert into rebate.
• 9: Voila!